Cue #1 - The context of the conversation may have hinted at ensuing violence.
Cue #2 - The dropping the hands to gain momentum for the upcoming strike is a pre-assault cue.
NOTE: This type of sudden strike can only be avoided by creating distance, and by keeping the hands up to protect the head.
1. Deny the Opportunity to Attack by maintaining a safe distance.
2. Keep the hands up and palms forward to protect the head.
3. Determine Confirmation of Bad Intention through verbal and physical boundary setting.
4. Use Verbal Escalation to deter the aggressor.
5. Respond to the Trigger to Act as necessary.