Cue #1 - A heated verbal exchange in front of supporting companions is a pre-assault cue.
Cue #2 - Pushing or rolling up shirt sleeves to free the arms is a pre-assault cue.
Cue #3 - Stepping forward during a verbal exchange is a pre-assault cue.
1. Deny the Opportunity to Attack by maintaining a safe distance.
2. Keep the hands up and palms forward to protect the head.
3. Determine Confirmation of Bad Intention through verbal and physical boundary setting.
4. Use Verbal Escalation to deter the aggressor.
5. Respond to the Trigger to Act as necessary.