Cue #1 - A heated verbal exchange is a pre-assault cue.
Cue #2 - Getting on stage without permission is a pre-assault cue.
Cue #3 - Escalating verbal intensity is a pre-assault cue.
Cue #4 - Leaning forward and clenching the fists is a pre-assault cue.
NOTE: The attacker did hesitate and stop when told to stop. He stopped well out of striking range. But as the verbal exchange continued, he regained his momentum and moved forward for the attack.
1. Deny the Opportunity to Attack by maintaining a safe distance.
2. Keep the hands up and palms forward to protect the head.
3. Determine Confirmation of Bad Intention through verbal and physical boundary setting.
4. Use Verbal Escalation to deter the aggressor.
5. Respond to the Trigger to Act as necessary.